LADIES DAY EVERY TUESDAY!
May 22 - August 28…2018
A GREAT LADIES’ DAY OUT every Tuesday socializing with great friends and meeting new ones!
2018 TUESDAY LADIES’ DAY BIG EVENTS:
May 22nd is the Kick-Off Social 5:30 PM (non golf event)
- June 5 - 5:30PM: OPENING GOLF EVENT - 9 Hole Scramble Mixer/Dinner
- June 26 - 5:00PM-9:00PM: LADIES VENDOR NIGHT- All welcome
- July 17 - 1:00 pm: MID-SUMMER GOLF EVENT - 18 Hole Tournament
- August 14 - 5:00PM: CLOSING GOLF EVENT - 9 Hole Scramble
- August 25 (Saturday): LADIES CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP - 18 Holes Members Only
To learn more about Ladies’ Day on Tuesdays contact the Pro Shop at 320-587-3070 and leave a contact number and/or email and a member of the Ladies Day Committee will contact.
2018 LADIES’ LEAGUES:
- 18-Hole President’s Cup is a league set up in brackets or a round robin play depending on number of participants. Players have a partner and play best net of 2 balls in match play. This League is designed for golfers who have an established handicap or max of 30 handicap is applied. League play begins May 29th. See downloadable entry form below. Cost is $105 per team.
- 9-Hole Scramble It’s Ok Mixer is a league set up in a round robin format. Players have a partner and are matched with another twosome to make a foursome. The foursome plays as a team in a scramble for that week in a non competitive social combined foursomes in the league. League play start date is June 12th. All Mixers are played on Tuesdays. This league is for the beginner player or a player who has a 30 plus handicap or no handicap established. See downloadable entry form below. Cost per team $0.
*The above 2 Leagues can be teams of 3, but only 2 golfers play per match.
*Ladies’ Day Committee will help you find a partner if needed.
*Registrations forms can be picked up in the Pro Shop
2018 LADIES’ GAME OF DAY:
- GAME OF THE DAY is an opportunity to play a game on Tuesdays within your golf game. Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will be luck of the draw (if you participated in the Game of the Day that day your name goes into a drawing for a 3rd place luck of the draw). The Game of the Day is designed for all levels of golfers to participate and have fun! Cost is only $20 for the whole season (that is $2 per week)! Members will be charged to their accounts or if not a full member can pay cash or check. Game of the Day will start May 29th. Game of the Day will not be played on Big Events. There may be some Tuesdays due to weather or community events that the Game of Day will be modified or cancelled.
Game of the Day Schedule:
- May 29 - Least Number Of Putts (9 holes)
- June 5 - No game of the day (Opening Scramble)
- June 19 - Mystery Holes
- June 20 - Poker Hand - Use 5 holes for score
- June 26 - Closest to Pin on #2 on drive, Longest Putt on #5, Closest to Rope on #8
- July 3 - No game
- July 10 - No Putts About It
- July 17 - No game of the day (Midsummer/Guest Day Event)
- July 24 - Pick Your Poison (pick 5 holes you will score best before your round)
- August 7 - Count Even Holes - net score
- August 14 - Drive On Fairways Minus Putts - 5 pts for hitting in fairway, subtract number of putts (no negative scores).
- August 21 - No game of the day (Last Big Event)
- August 28 - Subtract 3 Worst Holes
Questions? CLICK HERE to contact us!