Crow River Golf Club has been a central social hub of Hutchinson and the surrounding communities for nearly 100 years.
The original Hutchinson golf club was established in 1922 and although the site has changed
locations, the mission has remained the same; to provide members, families and guests
with an exceptional golf and social experience. The outstanding golf course opened in
1938 and is a traditional parkland style golf course that is sometimes challenging and always
beautiful and fun.
The course plays from 4009 to 6784 yards and hosts numerous Minnesota PGA and MGA
amatuer golf events annually. Significant investment has been made over the past five years to
continually improve the golf course for the enjoyment of all skill levels.
Make this the year you and or your family become a part of a nearly 100 year Hutchinson tradition!
- Proprietary Membership (Class A) - This is an equity holding membership that allows you and your family full use of the Club and its amenities. This rate is discounted for "singles" and people that are 30 years of age and younger. In addition to other benefits, these members enjoy a 10% discount on all purchases in the pro shop. Children of single and Couple memberships may play free of charge through age 22.
- Provisional Membership (Step Plan) - The Provisional membership provides you and your family the opportunity to try the Crow River Golf Club facilities at a discounted membership rate. The equity payment is spread over two years. You may transfer to the permanent membership category of your choice at any time.
- Junior Membership - The Junior membership is available for juniors age 12-18 through High School graduation and full-time college students 22 years of age and younger. This membership provides for unlimited golfing privileges, except during Men's and Ladies' day.
- Distant Membership - This discounted membership is available for those who reside beyond 30 miles from the Club during the golf season.
- Ladies' Day Membership - This provides women with an affordable way to participate in the Tuesday Ladies' Day league.
QUESTIONS OR INTEREST IN JOINING?
For more information, complete the below form or contact Tom Parsons, PGA at firstname.lastname@example.org or (320) 587-3070 ext. 3