Tuesdays are designated as Ladies Day
• Tee times are restricted to adult ladies only between 12:30-2:30 pm & 5:30-6:30 pm.
• Ladies Day restrictive times run from the first Tuesday in June through the month of August. A Great Ladies Day Out. If getting together every Tuesday with great friends, new and old, enjoying a relaxing day of golf, food and socializing sounds like fun to you then Crow River Golf Club is the place to be. Whether you are an avid skilled player or just want to get away for a few hours and enjoy the outdoors, we have a playing option for you.
2019 BIG EVENT DATES
• MAY 14 Kickoff Social - 5pm - close (non-golf event)
• MAY 21 Golf Clinic 10AM & 5:30PM
• JUNE 11 1st Big Event Mixer 5:30 shotgun, 9 hole event w/buffet to follow.
Theme: NEON NIGHTS
• JUNE 25 Vendor Night (5-9pm) - shopping and dining.
• JULY 23 Midsummer Event 1pm shotgun start, 18 holes w/buffet to follow.
Theme: RED, WHITE & BLUE
• AUG 13 Last Event 5pm shotgun start, 9 hole event w/buffet to follow
Theme: VEGAS (games on the course)
LADIES GOLF LEAGUES:
NEW Format for Pres Cup (new name TBD)
Starts on June 18, 2019
More details to come.
Scramble League (new name replacing It’s Okay League)
New format - 2 person scramble vs other partners match with for that week. Play every week instead of every other. Not on big event days.
No fee to participate. Don’t need to be a member. Pay green fees and cart fees to play. Or be a Tuesday Ladies Day $300 Member.
The Ladies Day Committee - Mary Griep, Kim Winter, Rosann Maher, Heidi Gasow, Kim Wittman, Wendy Hantge & Ellen Tracy
Ladies Golf Clinic - Improving the long & short game with PGA Pro Tom Parsons and Abby Parsons. 5/28/19